Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Presentation on Canada and its First Nations

Last Thursday I was invited by King Géza I School in Vac to give a presentation on Canada and to act as their judge for their pronunciation competition.  I chose to talk about some well known and lesser known aspects of Canada and included material from my presentation on Native Canadians.  The audience were English teachers and a group of about 60 secondary school students.  I would like to congratulate the winners of the competition, who recited the very moving poem Tichborne's Elegy. In addition I would like to thank Mrs. Edina Fördős from the school for a warm reception and MM Publications ELT Hungary for sponsoring the competition and my participation.  You can visit the school`s website here www.igk.hu

No comments:

Post a Comment