Wednesday, 7 October 2009

My Home and Native Land (or at least one of them)

Well I decided to go chronologically and hope that I don't forget recent events.
The summer's monumental event was a trip by the whole family to Canada. It was the first time in ten years I'd been, and the first time for my three younger daughters. The flight going and coming was just fine I was quite satisfied with the service Lufthansa provided (only a couple of small customer service gliches here in Budapest going and there in Frankfurt coming back) Once in Toronto it was fabulous to be at the "old homestead" the kids loved the house and new garden.
We did so many things it's hard to list them all, everything from "all you can eat" at Mother Tucker's to the CN Tower, the ROM, the Metro Zoo, pool parties, Lake Simcoe and Martyr's Shrine in Midland Ontario, not to mention horse back riding lessons, and garage sales! I really should write about thes in greater detail and muse about them in seperate posts. Maybe I will.
An enormous thanks go to my parents for this trip almost every aspect of it. Thank You! It was seven magnificent weeks!
to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment