Sunday, 1 March 2009

Happy Saint David's Day



Well it's been a long time since I posted, and there's a lot to fill you in on. However let me start my first post this year by wishing everyone a Happy St. David's Day. What I've done in connection was to prepare lessons on Wales for my students this week, they'll be learing a little history, the national anthem (yes, in Welsh), listening to Tome Jones and Catherine Jenkins and some will take part in a leek eating competition (not all were keen). At home I bought my wife some daffodils yesterday at the market and we had a lunch a la Jamie Oliver (who isn't Welsh) cooked by yours truly of course and had my in-laws and a friend named David over for apple pie. So it'll be a week dedicated to Wales wth lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment